Welcome to your next chapter - PERFECTING YOUR PHOTOGRAPHY.
What Does Photography Mentoring with Tanha look like?
How I can HELP you
Online Zoom 1:1
In person 1:1 Mentoring in studio
Join me on location for a sunset session.
In person Newborn Session 1:1 Mentoring in studio
One on one newborn baby business coaching, and photographer mentoring is available for limited sessions per month.
IN PERSON CLASS OPTION
Quick Lunch is provided.
- Two models can be arranged per day or one day with models and the next day spent editing and learning behind the scenes business stuff.
- I usually spend the morning teaching you posing and working with clients. Then after a quick lunch break, we go straight into editing and all the business stuff you will need to know.
- I like to teach my method of in person sales which is a little different to the usual method taught by photographers. I can show you how to maximise your productivity in the time you have with your beautiful clients. No need for them to come back, for a sales session after a studio session.
- Learn how to perfect your straight out of camera images so you can show them to your client straight away without having to edit every image. Only edit what clients purchase.
- Get paid instantly before the work is carried out.
- Learn how to perfectly and safely pose babies and families.
- Styling textures and colours together.
- Camera settings.
- Client Liaison.
- Prop Vendors that I love to use.
Exclusion zone, you must not be servicing or running your business within 30 minutes drive from Upper Coomera, Gold Coast.
You must not be currently teaching or mentoring yourself, or be holding workshops.
You must have a dslr or mirrorless camera
You will only need to know how to adjust your cameras white balance, ISO, Aperture and basic menu settings. I am a Canon user so any other brands may need some googling to help locate how to change your settings, however once that is figured out the same rules and similar settings apply.
You may take as many notes and photos as you wish
You will be able to use the images you take on the day for your portfolio.
One day goes from 9:30am – 3:30pm